Top Inspirational Marketing Quotes for Nigerian Start-ups
Inspirational quotes and motivational quotes have the power to get us through tough times in our lives, and can even give us the courage to pursue our life’s dreams. So in the spirit of self-motivation, I dedicate these 11 inspirational marketing quotes to every Nigerian entrepreneur trying to get customers to know, like and buy their products or services.
Discover top 11 inspirational marketing quotes for Nigerian startups.
- The aim of marketing is to know and understand the customer so well the product or service fits him and sells itself. – Peter Drucker
- “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.” – Ted Turner
- Marketing is too important to be left to the marketing department. – David Packard
- Money coming in says I’ve made the right marketing decisions. – Adam Osborne
- Marketing is a contest for people’s attention. – Seth Godin
- Search marketing & SEO are important to online businesses. You can spend every penny you have on a website, but it will all be for nothing if nobody knows your site is there – Marc Ostrofsky
- “Your brand is what people say about you when you’re not in the room” – Jeff Bezos
- In marketing you must choose between boredom,shouting and seduction. Which do you want? – Roy H. Williams
- Permission marketing is marketing without interruptions. – Seth Godin
- In marketing I have one strategy. Market to your best customers first, your best prospects second & the rest of the world last. – John Romero
- Word-of-mouth marketing is a crucial component of organic growth for start-ups. – David Rusenko
Which quote inspired you? Share your favourite marketing quotes in the comment box below.