Plan to attend Networking 101 Workshop for Founders in Lagos on September 9th
Would you like to meet startup founders who are already making their mark on the technology scene like BudgIT CoFounder, Joseph Agunbiade or MaxDeliver’s CEO Chinedy Azodoh or Tolet.com.ng’s CEO, Fikayo Ogundipe or Redbank’s CEO Boro Ezekiel or Waracake’s CEO, Tunde Ayilara or Slate Cube’s CEO, Chris Kwekowe? This event is for you!
This workshop is designed to provide necessary ideas to foster better exchange of information and ideas for business success in a start- up environment. For the month of september, we are organising a free networking meet-up that teaches early stage startup founders the skills of ‘networking’ for the success of their businesses. This will be a 3 hour program.
We plan to have a one hour session on the basics of Networking, the do’s and the don’ts and what is needed to create a strong network in one’s sphere. Blessing Abeng who is the Co-Director for Startup Grind in Lagos will be facilitating this session. This will be the first session and will be followed by a two hour networking session where the attendees get to network with each other and startup founders who have gone ahead.
Only 25 startup founders will be chosen to attend the session. Startup founders who are interested will have to fill a form stating what startup they are currently engaged in and how the workshop will help solve their immediate challenges.
Attendees, will learn:
- The importance of Networking and Relationships
- What category of people founders should look to connect with
- How to go about getting contacts of people to connect with
- What to do when founders identifies a person of interest (PoI)
- What to focus on at first point of contact
- How to follow up a PoI after first contact
- What not to do when engaging a PoI
- Creating lasting, valuable relationships
- Relationships outside work and how to nurture them
- Collaborations and how to approach such
- Personal Branding for Founders and what role it plays in Networking
- Attending Networking events, The Do’s and Don’ts.
If you’re in or around Lagos State on Saturday, 9th September, 2017. Register to attend Networking 101 Workshop — HERE.